HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] [FAILED] Re: The 1st HBase 0.98.6 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 9/2/2014

[VOTE] [FAILED] Re: The 1st HBase 0.98.6 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 9/2/2014
-1

See HBASE-11857. We should not release something known to not be compatible
with Phoenix. I made that a blocker for 0.98.6.