HBase >> mail # dev >> ANNOUNCE: The third hbase-0.96.2 release candidate (WAS --> Re: ANNOUNCE: The second hbase-0.96.2 release candiate (WAS --> Fwd: ANNOUNCE: The first hbase-0.96.2 release candidate is available for download)

Re: ANNOUNCE: The third hbase-0.96.2 release candidate (WAS --> Re: ANNOUNCE: The second hbase-0.96.2 release candiate (WAS --> Fwd: ANNOUNCE: The first hbase-0.96.2 release candidate is available for download)
Thanks lads for testing.  Let me push it out since three +1s.  I +1 it to
after messing with it for a while here on my little test cluster.

St.Ack