HBase >> mail # dev >> Phoenix Testing HBASE-10850

Phoenix Testing HBASE-10850
Hi James
         Sorry for being late.
I have tested the same scenario. This works fine with Phoenix. :-)
Phoenix uses its own Filter not SCVF. In Phoenix Filter hasFilterRow() is
not implemented and by default it returns false. So the old 94 way of
filtering happens even in 98.1 code also and so things work perfectly.

I can see the issue PHOENIX-910. If this is implemented then we will end up
in issues.  So take care while doing PHOENIX-910

-Anoop-