HBase >> mail # dev >> Incorrect docs in 0.98.3 and 0.98.4

Re: Incorrect docs in 0.98.3 and 0.98.4
Hm.. so previously we release the trunk docs with the 0.98 releases?  this
seems strange.  I would think 0.98 docs would be generated from the 0.98
release branch's branch.

It seems reasonable if in our post-git releases we have the source for the
docs in the source tarballs but not the build docs.  The built docs
however, are in the ready-to-use release tarballs and correspond to the
release.  Is this the case now?

Doing this becomes more important because the docs will likely change due
to deployment changes with potentially different rules of thumb etc for
0.98->1.0 vs what will be 2.0 releases.

Jon.