HBase, mail # user - Re: Slow Get Performance (or how many disk I/O does it take for one non-cached read?) - 2014-02-01, 04:28

Re: Slow Get Performance (or how many disk I/O does it take for one non-cached read?)
For #4,
bq. has this shortcut enabled by default

Inline checksum is different from short circuit read. Inline checksum is
enabled by default in 0.96 and later releases - see HBASE-8322

Meanwhile, you can consider upgrading to 0.94.15 - there have been quite
some improvements since 0.94.6

Cheers