HBase, mail # dev - Re: Why doesn't KeyValue.equals/CellComparator compare the values? - 2014-03-11, 00:07

Re: Why doesn't KeyValue.equals/CellComparator compare the values?
So should there be a Jira for this?

This wouldn¡¯t fully fix my concern though.
I wonder whether the ¡°language¡± should make it more obvious when dealing
with coordinates (row, family, qualifier, ts) rather than values.

Cosmin