HBase >> mail # dev >> [NOTICE] Branching for 1.0

Re: [NOTICE] Branching for 1.0
I think as 0.98 RM if the consensus is no it shouldn't go into 1.0 I'd have
to cancel the pending 0.98 RC and revert the change. If we take too long to
reach consensus about 1.0 and the 0.98 RC vote carries, that would force
inclusion into 1.0. Interesting possibilities. But we do have two separate
branches and two separate release trains - at least - so we'll have to
figure it out.