HBase >> mail # dev >> Making changes to older version

Re: Making changes to older version
bq. I update the reviewboard, I used get the report from Hadoop QA

Hadoop QA is triggered by attachment to JIRA - not update to review board.

bq. can I trigger manually the tests for the patch?

Person with permission to Apache Jenkins (
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/ in this case) can do
that.

Cheers
On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 8:35 PM, Gomathivinayagam Muthuvinayagam <