HBase >> mail # user >> Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download
Binary API compatibility is not a criteria for 0.98 release, as mentioned
prominently in both RC announcements. In fact, we accepted patches that
specifically break it with that in mind.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)