HBase, mail # user - Maven dependency for HBase 0.96

Re: Maven dependency for HBase 0.96
Stack 2014-03-27, 17:37
On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 6:36 AM, rakesh rakshit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
HBase was broken up into multiple maven modules in 0.96.  0.94 was made of
one maven module only.  As I understand it, you have to pick and choose the
modules you need; you can't do a blanket include (I could be wrong here; at
least, it does not currently work as you have discovered).  See the pom I
cited as an example of what is needed running a downstream application that
needs to use the hbase minicluster.

HTH,
ST.Ack