HBase, mail # user - Meetup at Apple on Thursday Cancelled: Re: Meetup at Apple on 30th, and at Ancestry.com in SF on March 12th - 2014-01-29, 05:23

Meetup at Apple on Thursday Cancelled: Re: Meetup at Apple on 30th, and at Ancestry.com in SF on March 12th
Sorry all.  Our hosts at Apple had to cancel our meetup because of a
scheduling problem and are looking to reschedule.  Sorry for any
inconvenience caused.  Come to the February 10th meeting at our friends'
Continuuity in Palo Alto instead. Together we can commiserate over beer and
pizza and listen to some smart people give some hopping presentations:
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/163139322/

Your dodgy organizer,
St.Ack