HBase, mail # dev - [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-31, 18:09
-1

Unfortunately we've found an issue that is a blocker for RC1 because a
default setting must be changed. See HBASE-10443 (IndexOutOfBoundExceptions
when processing compressed tags in HFile)

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)