HBase >> mail # dev >> Hadoop1 support in 0.98/1.0

Re: Hadoop1 support in 0.98/1.0
I'd be ok with saying hadoop2.0 as a min for hbase 1.0.  If we can support
fewer versions we have fewer compat cases to maintain and can clean up code
sooner.

0.96 defaults to 1.x
0.98 defaults to 2.x
trunk defaults to 2.x

The major distros (CDH, HWX, Intel?) have been on hadoop2 so we'd be
keeping support for other users. Can we do a quick survey on user@ to see
if we should support it?

Jon.