HBase, mail # dev - StoreScanner created for memstore flush should be bothered about updated readers?

Re: StoreScanner created for memstore flush should be bothered about updated readers?
Enis Söztutar 2014-01-31, 02:25
It seems you are right. I think only if a concurrent compaction finishes
the memstore scanner would be affected right?

How big is the affect for resetting the KVHeap ?

Enis