HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase Rest Put examples/errors - 2014-02-05, 01:39

Re: HBase Rest Put examples/errors
Ted and all,

I finally figured it out that hbase 9435 introduced the incompatible change
to 0.96.0.  like remove '@', add '[]' , etc.

Well, when I google 'hbase rest',  the documentations are still showing the
old syntax. :-)

Maybe http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/Stargate can add an example? and
maybe highlights the incompatible change?

Demai