HBase >> mail # dev >> On coprocessor API evolution

Re: On coprocessor API evolution
Phoenix doesn't actually do anything particularly fancy with the
RegionServer interface. We typically just run the scan internally and
return a different scanner (over the aggregated or topN results).

We'd be happy to act as the "guinea pig" for this new, simpler coprocessor
API.

Thanks,
James