HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSS: We need a mascot, a totem HBASE-4920

+
Stack 2014-03-04, 03:31
+
Andrew Purtell 2014-03-04, 07:55
+
Nicolas Liochon 2014-03-04, 08:15
+
Nick Dimiduk 2014-03-04, 18:51
+
Elliott Clark 2014-03-04, 19:23
+
Stack 2014-03-04, 19:45
Re: DISCUSS: We need a mascot, a totem HBASE-4920
On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's nonsense! Orcas are not fish!

Nonsensically
-Todd
Todd Lipcon