HBase, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.21 release candidate is available for download - 2014-07-02, 20:20

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.21 release candidate is available for download
+1

MD5 sum is good
Signature is good
Unpacked tarball, structure looks good.
Ran Apache RAT, check passed**.
Local compile and build was successful (with 7u60)
Unit test suite passes 10 times out of 10
Ran LoadTestTool, no errors, logs look good.

** - You have to remove docs/ and generated web.xml files under
hbase-webapps/ first. Going forward I think we should release a source only
tarball and a second -bin "binary convenience" artifact.