HBase, mail # dev - Binary API compatibility is not a requirement for any 0.98 release candidate

Re: Binary API compatibility is not a requirement for any 0.98 release candidate
Nick Dimiduk 2014-02-03, 23:13
FYI, our system tests recently discovered the class rename in HBASE-10431
also imposes a binary incompatibility for launching mapreduce jobs when
specifying 0.98's hbase-protocol.jar on the HADOOP_CLASSPATH.