HBase, mail # dev - Tagging 0.98.0 RC1 tomorrow - 2014-01-29, 01:55

Tagging 0.98.0 RC1 tomorrow
We seem to be experiencing another extended JIRA outage in the middle of
the workday in my timezone. As far as I can tell there is at least one
unresolved critical issue (HBASE-10436). Also, I have several commits I
can't finish because as of now I can't pull patches from JIRA to apply.
Hopefully we can wrap this all up, and I can tag RC1 and generate the
artifacts tomorrow.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)