HBase >> mail # user >> Snappy compression not working with HBase 0.98.3

+
Hanish Bansal 2014-07-11, 10:22
+
Hanish Bansal 2014-07-11, 10:38
+
Ted Yu 2014-07-11, 14:15
+
Esteban Gutierrez 2014-07-11, 17:42
+
Ankit Jain 2014-07-12, 05:12
+
Esteban Gutierrez 2014-07-14, 05:29
+
Stack 2014-07-14, 05:40
+
Hanish Bansal 2014-07-14, 14:50
Re: Snappy compression not working with HBase 0.98.3
Hi Hanish,

I don't know if that will help but I wrote that some time ago:
http://www.spaggiari.org/index.php/hbase/how-to-install-snappy-with-1#.U8Pui-9ZuZY

It's most probably the same steps with 0.98. When I need to test I simply
copy the lib/native folder tha tI built for 0.96 to the 0.98 folder...

JM

Stack 2014-07-14, 15:09
+
Hanish Bansal 2014-07-23, 10:33