HBase >> mail # user >> Snappy compression not working with HBase 0.98.3

Re: Snappy compression not working with HBase 0.98.3
Hi Hanish,

I don't know if that will help but I wrote that some time ago:
http://www.spaggiari.org/index.php/hbase/how-to-install-snappy-with-1#.U8Pui-9ZuZY

It's most probably the same steps with 0.98. When I need to test I simply
copy the lib/native folder tha tI built for 0.96 to the 0.98 folder...

JM