HBase >> mail # user >> Question on the number of column families

Re: Question on the number of column families
bq. add a 'dummy' column family and apply HBASE-5416 technique

Adding dummy column family is not the way to utilize essential column
family support - what would this dummy column family hold ?

bq. since I have not read the filtering section of the book I'm reading yet

Once you finish reading, you can look at the unit test (TestJoinedScanners)
from HBASE-5416. You would understand this feature better.

Cheers
On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 9:21 PM, innowireless TaeYun Kim <