HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSS: We need a mascot, a totem HBASE-4920

Re: DISCUSS: We need a mascot, a totem HBASE-4920
Here is a new round:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12648671/Apache_HBase_Orca_Logo_round5.pdf

The pacific northwest hockey orca is missing.  Scream if ye want it.

Stick comments up in the issue HBASE-4920

St.Ack