HBase, mail # dev - Re: DISCUSS: We need a mascot, a totem HBASE-4920 - 2014-06-06, 18:25

Re: DISCUSS: We need a mascot, a totem HBASE-4920
Here is a new round:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12648671/Apache_HBase_Orca_Logo_round5.pdf

The pacific northwest hockey orca is missing.  Scream if ye want it.

Stick comments up in the issue HBASE-4920

St.Ack