HBase >> mail # user >> Lease exception when I execute large scan with filters.

Re: Lease exception when I execute large scan with filters.
Well, It was just a example why I could keep a thousand versions or a cell.
I didn't know that HBase was checking each version when I do a scan, it's a
little weird when data is sorted.

You get my attention with your comment, that it's better to store data over
time with new columns that with versions. Why is it better?
Versions looks that there're very convenient for that use case. So, does it
work better a rowkey with 3600 columns, that a rowkey with a column with
3600 versions? What's the reason for avoiding a massive use of versions?