HBase, mail # user - Hbase data loss scenario

Re: Hbase data loss scenario
kiran 2014-02-28, 16:33
Hi Lars,

This is very mysterious for us....  Some rows are completely deleted, some
of them are partially deleted with one CF present and other CF partially
present or not.

The regions which are once around 7gb has turned to few KB's, so it is a
major data loss for us... and We suspect they also underwent split. But
splitting is our assumption.....we are not sure...