HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase Consistency guarantees

Re: HBase Consistency guarantees
Two new methods are added to HTable: startConsistentBlock and
endConsistentBlock

Is there plan to open source your solution ?

*HBase 0.94.8 was used for evaluation. What hadoop version did you use ?*

bq. can be both beneficial in terms of reducing the maximum bandwidth
peak-usage

I like the above benefit.
Nice paper.

Thanks for sharing.