HBase, mail # user - Re: Slow Get Performance (or how many disk I/O does it take for one non-cached read?) - 2014-02-01, 01:44

Jan Schellenberger 2014-01-31, 23:13
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-31, 23:24
Re: Slow Get Performance (or how many disk I/O does it take for one non-cached read?)
bq. #3. Custom compaction

Stripe compaction would be in the upcoming 0.98.0 release.
See HBASE-7667 Support stripe compaction

Cheers
On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Vladimir Rodionov