HBase >> mail # dev >> Comparing the performance of 0.98.4 RC0 and 0.98.0 using YCSB - 23% perf regression in workload E

Re: Comparing the performance of 0.98.4 RC0 and 0.98.0 using YCSB - 23% perf regression in workload E
Hi Andrew,

From a PE perspective, I have not found anything wrong so far.

Results are there:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yo-A-f4tjchdT9R-hkh6CkcXrbBHG_K2Y_ptF9QPT1Q/edit?usp=sharing

Still small perf on the scan but I have not find a diff as big as yours.
I'm also missing 0.98.3 results. Need to re-run them.

I will add YCSB to the scope soon...

JM