HBase >> mail # user >> Getting exceptions in fresh installment of hbase

+
Vimal Jain 2014-03-20, 11:19
+
Stack 2014-03-21, 03:53
+
Vimal Jain 2014-03-21, 05:13
+
Stack 2014-03-21, 05:51
+
Vimal Jain 2014-03-21, 06:10
+
lars hofhansl 2014-03-21, 06:17
+
Vimal Jain 2014-03-21, 07:09
+
Vimal Jain 2014-03-21, 07:23
+
Stack 2014-03-21, 19:49
+
lars hofhansl 2014-03-21, 23:53
+
Vimal Jain 2014-03-22, 05:45
Re: Getting exceptions in fresh installment of hbase
HBase is a client to HDFS. 0.94 defaults to 1.0.4, 0.98 and a build against 2.2.0, and 1.2.1 (I think).
HDFS clients are not compatible across versions, and hence HBase should be built from source against your specific version of Hadoop.