 From: Vimal Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: Getting exceptions in fresh installment of hbase

Stack,
Thanks a lot for the analysis  , so nothing to worry about ?
Lars,
I did not built hbase from source.
I simply downloaded tars from hbase and hadoop download page(  hbase from
"stable" directory ( i.e 0.94.17 ) and hadoop from "stable1" directory (
i.e. 1.2.1) ).
Do i need to build from source ?
If yes , is there any guidelines in doing same as i have never used Maven (
i use Ant for build and deployment ).