HBase >> mail # user >> Questions on FuzzyRowFilter

Re: Questions on FuzzyRowFilter
@Mike,

The biggest problem is you're not listening. Please actually read my
response (and you'll understand the what we're calling "salting" is not a
random seed).

Phoenix already has secondary indexes in two flavors: one optimized for
write-once data and one more general for fully mutable data. Soon we'll
have a third for local indexing.

James
On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Michael Segel