 From: Demai Ni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 2:27 PM
Subject: a way to record # of rows 'deleted' due to TTL

hi, folks,

Understand that TTL plays its role in the background, I am wondering
whether there is a way to have some information of the retired rows?

for example,
1) 100 rows were put initially
2) during one day period, 2 rows was deleted by user, and 10 rows 'retired'
due to TTL

is there a way to figure out the '10'? Is there a way to plug in a
co-processor for that purpose?

Many thanks

Demai