HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge branch HBASE-10070 to trunk

Re: [VOTE] Merge branch HBASE-10070 to trunk
First of all, I have not looked into the patches recently. I remember there
are some changes to the public interface. I was wondering if it is backward
compatible. Enis mentioned that it's rolling upgradable. Just want to
confirm if it is backward compatible. For existing applications, do they
need to recompile?

Second, there should be some conflict with HBASE-11059 I am working on now,
which is almost finished. How should we resolve this issue? ZK-less region
assignment doesn't know region replica yet.

Thanks,
Jimmy
On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Jeffrey Zhong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>