HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download
On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Let me vote -1 on 0.98.0RC0 on account of HBASE-10422.

Sorry I didn't mean to sink the RC just for this.  Just thought that
I'd mention it because generally somebody else will come with a
real / good reason why to sink the first RC of any new major release.  :P

--
Benoit "tsuna" Sigoure