HBase, mail # dev - [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
Stack 2014-03-27, 05:20
+1

Downloaded -hadoop2 version, checked hash, checked layout and doc (I like
the way it has hbasecon logo in there), started it up, loaded in a few
million rows of data and verified it there afterward operating in local
mode.

Next tried on small cluster (tip of hadoop 2.4 branch).
 Ran test.IntegrationTestBigLinkedList a few times.  As long as I cleared
the table between runs, all passed.

Other IntegrationTests seem broke but not related to this RC in particular
(not finding files though they seem to be there -- e.g. load csv).

St.Ack