HBase >> mail # user >> Missing data

Re: Missing data
Hi.

As this is currently just test data the date im entering is basically the same for all rows with the exception of the last 3 digits of a static number being rand(100,255)

I think timestamps is being set by hbase ( i cant see anythign in the RegexHbaseEventSerializer that set the time in the put call). all the machines are running ntpd so time shoudl be fairly accurate, though they are vms so they will probably be a second or two out.

I havent tried a basic load into hbase without flume yet, ill try that tomorrow.

-Ian