HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 non-secure tarballs

+
lars hofhansl 2014-03-27, 04:04
+
Jesse Yates 2014-03-27, 04:40
+
Gary Helmling 2014-03-27, 17:05
+
Stack 2014-03-27, 17:15
+
Enis Söztutar 2014-03-27, 18:32
Re: 0.94 non-secure tarballs
Cool. Thanks Jesse, Stack, and Gary.
I filed a ticket to do so... And probably mess up the pom horribly until somebody shows me how to it.
________________________________
 From: Gary Helmling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: 0.94 non-secure tarballs

+1, seems fine to eliminate the non-secure builds now.

The main reason for doing security as a separate profile was to make it
possible to continue to build and run HBase on a pre-1.0 Hadoop (Hadoop
without the security classes referenced in the HBase security code).  We
don't even have a profile for a non-secure Hadoop anymore, so I can't see
this being an issue any longer.