 From: Gary Helmling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: 0.94 non-secure tarballs

+1, seems fine to eliminate the non-secure builds now.

The main reason for doing security as a separate profile was to make it
possible to continue to build and run HBase on a pre-1.0 Hadoop (Hadoop
without the security classes referenced in the HBase security code).  We
don't even have a profile for a non-secure Hadoop anymore, so I can't see
this being an issue any longer.