HBase >> mail # dev >> Planning to roll the 0.98.4 RC on 6/30

Re: Planning to roll the 0.98.4 RC on 6/30
Around the time I was realizing a stable bisect wasn't going to be likely,
I started receiving alerts from AWS about the testing instance. Shut it
down, started a new one. Not seeing issues any more.
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>