Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop 0.7.0 -- last call for blocker issues

Re: Bigtop 0.7.0 -- last call for blocker issues
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't see Phoenix on the BOM for 0.7, btw
> Not that I am picky, just saying that is hasn't been in the scope of the
> release.

I'm personally +1 to adding it to the BOM this late in the game.

My own rule of thumb is that anything NEW added to the BOM
is pretty easy to do (provided code is +1ed, etc.) where anything
that used to exist in a previous release that needs a version
bump is a much trickier proposition.

Thanks,
Roman.