Pig >> mail # user >> Import libraries in Jython UDFs

Import libraries in Jython UDFs
The email package is a part of Jython, I believe:
http://www.jython.org/docs/library/email.html

However, when I 'import email' in udfs.py, I get this error:

2012-07-23 17:32:51,027 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt -
ERROR 1121: Python Error. Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/rjurney/Collecting-Data/src/pig/udfs.py", line 1, in <module>
    import email
ImportError: No module named email
How do I import and use built-in packages in Jython?

Norbert Burger 2012-07-24, 01:02
+
Russell Jurney 2012-07-24, 01:33
+