Accumulo >> mail # user >> Inserting a negative value in the shell.

+
David Medinets 2013-10-22, 14:03
+
Zachary Radtka 2013-10-22, 14:20
+
Christopher 2013-10-22, 22:13
Re: Inserting a negative value in the shell.
I tried the hex, but it still interprets it as an option. I'm trying to
decide if this dash issue is actually a bug, or a limitation of the shell,
since it mixes flagged parameters and positional parameters. Maybe we could
look into interpreting hex after the options are parsed, but I don't recall
how that's done offhand.
On Oct 22, 2013 6:14 PM, "Christopher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You might be able to specify the dash/minus sign with its hex equivalent:
>
> insert row cf cq \x2D1
>

> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I just tried to do this:
> >
> >   insert "row" "cf" "cq" -1
> >
> > The negative sign is being interpreted as an "unrecognized option". There
> > does not appear a workaround but perhaps I'm missing something?

+
Josh Elser 2013-10-22, 23:16
+
David Medinets 2013-10-23, 00:17