Drill, mail # dev - Is reviews.apache.org down ?

Is reviews.apache.org down ?
Yash Sharma 2013-09-23, 05:55
Hi all,
I think there is some issue with reviews.apache.org. I am getting a 502 proxy error since yesterday.
I have a patch for DRILL-247 ready with me (New Math Functions: log, sqrt, cbrt, rand, round, exp, e, pi, pow).
Should I attach it directly to the JIRA or wait for some time so that it can be reviewed first ?

Kindly suggest.
Thanks,
Yash