HBase >> mail # dev >> More heap space for unit tests

+
Ted Yu 2011-11-22, 22:01
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-11-22, 22:05
+
Ted Yu 2011-11-22, 22:07
+
Ted Yu 2011-11-23, 16:53
+
Stack 2011-11-23, 17:00
+
Ted Yu 2011-11-23, 17:07
+
Gary Helmling 2011-11-23, 17:58
Re: More heap space for unit tests
I think this might be caused by:

There is a recursive loop on the leader
AuthenticationTokenSecretManger when a KeeperException is encountered.

+
Gary Helmling 2011-11-23, 19:29