Flume >> mail # user >> generic java object source ?

Re: generic java object source ?
Basically, I have some POJOs that come from a client source and that I would like to send through Flume.  Therefore, I would like to know what kind of flume source can I use for this purpose.

Yes, I could go with some sort of remote procedure call instead of using flume, but I have other sources of data (which are bytes/string based) coming from the client that  I am already using flume.

thanks,
Terrey