Flume >> mail # user >> Flume and encryption

Flume and encryption
Hello:

I am just getting started with Flume and my use case requires moving encrypted messages from a JMS queue into HDFS. I am wondering if there is an "out of the box" configuration to handle this, or if I will need to write a custom sink or source (the filesystem that the agent will be running on will be encrypted, so it doesn't matter when the decryption occurs). For the most part, I understand everything except the decryption. I have read some documentation and didn't see anything addressing this particular use case.

Thanks for any advice,
Richard.