Flume >> mail # user >> Custom sink/source

Re: Custom sink/source
I did look at the developer guide and was a little confused since there seem to be a couple of omissions in it. In particular, the even based source isn't explained very well. I'm new to Java (and flume) so maybe that's just me.

Your explanation helps.

Sharninder