Flume >> mail # user >> Re: Writing custom source

Re: Writing custom source
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=tree;f=flume-ng-core/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/serialization;h=9ad9357a923f219255a9657399d8c8b5bf97ddcd;hb=HEAD
On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Where can I get he code for deserializer not finding on github.
>

> And I want to write a custom source

thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog