Flume >> mail # user >> question using multiplexing and the the same serializer for multiple sinks to multiple hbase tables

question using multiplexing and the the same serializer for multiple sinks to multiple hbase tables
Hi,

I have a fanning out operation where I have one source and and based on the
event headers (headers are added from the source input), I would like to
channel the event to different Hbase tables.  I am using the same
serializer for the hbase tables.
I have created different channels, one for each sink. Also, I have put the
selector tag in the configuration file to select based on the header values.

The only thing I have not added is the interceptor.  I think I don't need
to use the interceptor to add any header information because the header
value is already there as the data comes from the avro source.

However, I am not able correctly channel the events to different tables.

Anybody has any suggestions ?

thanks,
-Gary